Security Analyst I
Summary / Objective
Security Analyst I will undertake tasks of monitoring and responding to security events for our clients. They will be responsible for analyzing the reports and alerts for each client site, as well as fine-tuning SIEM systems to reduce impact of false positive alerts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor Security Events from Client Networks
- Analyze Events and Adjust SIEM Parameters
- Perform Vulnerability Assessments, Analyze Results, and Work with Networking Team to Resolve Findings
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Technical Capability
- Customer / Client Focus
None Required for this Position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
AAP / EEO Statement
StrataDefense, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Relaxed, Collaborative, Casual Work Environment
- Competitive Salary with Company-Based Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for Onsite Client Activities
- 401(k) Plan Offering
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
[captainform id=”1212244″ lightbox=”1″ text_content=”Submit%20Resume” type=”text”]