Technical Support Analyst
Summary / Objective
StrataDefense has an immediate opening for a Technical Support Analyst to join our technical support team. The Technical Support Analyst is an entry level position and acts as the frontline of support for our clients.
- Answer incoming support phone calls and triage new support tickets
- Handle incoming support requests such as:
- Reset user passwords and unlock user accounts
- Setup and disable user and email accounts
- Setup and image customer workstations
- Perform basic software and hardware installation and configuration
- Resolve basic application, workstation, and server tickets
- Complete project work as assigned
- Contribute to team knowledge base
- Report time accurately and completely
- Operate under the leadership of the team lead or supervisor
- Assist other team members as needed
- Capable of communicating with non-technical clients effectively
- Able to perform under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Committed to high quality work, done on time
- Exceptional at solving problems
None required for this position.
This position requires occasional lifting or moving of equipment up to 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Up to 10% travel to client sites.
Required Education and Experience
Associates Degree in Networking, Computer Support, or Application Development or 1 year on the job experience in a similar role strongly recommended.
Will train the right candidate.
AAP / EEO Statement
StrataDefense, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Relaxed, Collaborative, Casual Work Environment
- Competitive Salary with Company-Based Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for Onsite Client Activities
- 401(k) Plan Offering
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company-Paid Life Insurance