Tier 1 Support Analyst
Summary / Objective
A Tier 1 Technical Support Analyst oversees computer systems for businesses and offers support to the system’s users. This may be internal assistance, working directly with staff who use the computer systems, or it may be assisting external customers who access the systems via the Internet.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide Client Support for Help Desk Troubleshooting
- Have a Working Knowledge of Common Information Technologies and Systems Including:
- Windows Operating Systems support and their related applications
- MacOS support and their related applications
- Performance troubleshooting of workstations and laptops
- Ability to troubleshoot end-user connectivity issues
- Working knowledge of client-side email troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (password resets, new user creation, add/ remove/disable users)
- End-user support for mobile devices (tablets, mobile phones)
- Troubleshoot local & network printer and scanner Issues
- Communicate Complex Concepts to a General, Non-Technical Audience
- Manage Multiple Support Tickets Simultaneously, While Maintaining High Service Standards
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Technical Capability
- Customer / Client Focus
None Required for this Position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a regular rotation of after-hours work (after regular client business hours) for client updates and software deployments. This position may require long hours and the potential for weekend work.
Travel may happen during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Networking, Computer Support, or Application Development
- Proven Problem Solver
- Detail Oriented
- Self-Motivated Individual
- Conceptual Thinker
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None Required for this Position.
AAP / EEO Statement
StrataDefense, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Relaxed, Collaborative, Casual Work Environment
- Competitive Salary with Company-Based Performance Incentives
- Health Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement for Onsite Client Activities
- 401(k) Plan Offering
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company-Paid Life Insurance